Time management is not really a time management issue; more typically, it is a symptom of lack of clear working agreements or delegation skills. We would say that it’s more about energy, focus, discipline, perseverance, know how to be “unavailable” in a respectful way and so on…it could be about managing life.
What we all have in common are sixty seconds in a minute, sixty minutes in an hour and 24 hours in a day, and this will always be the same…or not!
So, “What needs to be changed is our perception of time?”, “Where do we, unconscious, choose to invest our efforts?”
Starts on 6th of June
2 sessions/month, from 17:30 – 20:30, 2 months’ engagement
Workshop language: Romanian
Time Management Group-Coaching will help you develop your own timesaving strategies by becoming aware of your patterns.
As benefits & results, you will:
- Reduce distractions and gain greater focus while working
- Develop action-oriented habits, overcome procrastination
- Delegate for improving personal and team productivity
- Reduce stress, work and live with less pressure
- Manage priorities and workloads and invest your time and energy wisely
- Accelerate achieving goals and deliver in time
As other collaterals skills developed, it will be a great challenge for you to find and refine your “voice”.
You will learn how to really listen, give and receive feed-forward, encourage others, help others achieve their goals in a very naturally way, without effort.
is a perfect context for you as manager, leader, entrepreneur or ambition team member, if you want to develop efficient personal & team time management habits, for real.
So, if you…
- Have busy but unproductive days
- Are easy to distract of less important things
- Feel overwhelmed of your work
- Start more tasks or projects at the same time and you have difficulties finalizing them
- Want to efficiently distribute task to your team,
…you will find this coaching experience really useful.
In group-coaching framework we don’t deliver theoretical concepts and we do not have a strict predefined topics agenda. The agenda belongs to the group, and your active participation is the key. You are encouraged to come prepared with your own specific and real objective in mind, follow your specific needs, be willing to take action and achieve personal or/and organizational results.
The group-coaching process, in general terms:
– We work with systemic coaching strategies on space-time dimensions that influence our day-by-day reality
– We set up an accountability working structure, that keeps you focused and on track all the time
– The focus is on each participant personal and professional growth through the support of the group & the coach
– Your peers give you feedback & feed-forward, help you find new strategies for a better time management
– You will practice with new tools & strategies between sessions
As systemic coaches, we facilitate and coach, we challenge you about your habits and believes, share perceptions, create a learning space for you to have insights and change perspectives about time.
Your investment is:
– 225 RON/session – paid before each session
– 200 RON/session – whole payment before the program
The group coaching program consists in:
– 4 sessions from 5:30 – 8:30,
– twice a month,
– for 2 months’ engagement.
The program starts on 6th of June, and the other sessions will be established in agreement with the group.
For special offers and how this workshop takes place, please send a message and we will get back to you right away.